Absolute positioning system LPR-1DHP-290
Symeo LPR®-1DHP-290 is a radar positioning system for cranes, gantries and other mobile vehicles on rails. The system measures the exact distance between two antennas in real time, with high precision and is insensitive to interference. Through its interfaces, the system can make the position and speed of the crane or bridge crane available in real time.
The LPR®-1DHP-290 positioning system is supplied ready to be installed and is easy to apply and configure with the help of a web interface. Even in the case of long distances, a rough alignment between the devices is sufficient.
The positioning system works in a highly reliable way even in the most adverse environmental conditions, such as the presence of vibrations, dust, dirt, fumes, rain, fog. Thanks to very high working frequencies, 57 or 64 GHz, it is not subject to interference from other radio equipment in the work area, such as wireless networks.
It is suitable for indoor or outdoor operation, has a high degree of availability and is maintenance and wear free.
- Measurement technology: LPR® 57 – 64 GHz
- Accuracy: up to +/- 5 mm
- Range: up to 300 or 500 m
- Protection: IP65
- Robust and compact case
The radar positioning system LPR®-1DHP-290 is used for
- Distance measurement
- Automatic positioning of cranes
- Position detection of semi-automatic cranes
- Speed detection
- Control, automation, process monitoring
- Traceability of goods
- Collision protection for cranes on the same path (crane with crane)
- Collision protection for cranes on multiple levels
- Protection of no-fly zones
- High positioning accuracy
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor operation
- Insensitive to vibrations, dirt, environmental conditions (sun, fog, rain)
- LPR radio technology, without maintenance and wear
- Easy to install